You will start this amazing journey in the fantasy world of Telara. Choose a faction, fight each other among various races and classes, and fight enemies that emerge from dynamic "rifts".
Rift Game Currencies Analysis
There are many types of currencies in Rift, and you can farm Rift currencies by participating in events like favor from PvP events or planar currencies from rifts and invasions, collect artifacts or craft items, etc.
The most common currency is Platinum, Gold and Silver. The exchange rate between them is
- 1 Platinum = 100 Gold
- 1 Gold = 100 Silver
In addition to Rift Platinum, Rift Gold, and Rift Silver, there are PvP currency, Crafting currency, Planar currency, Artifact currency, and Event Currency as well as specific currency types available in Rift.
NWGold.com is now offering a low price on the most valuable in-game currency in the Rift, Platinum. You can use Rift Platinum to buy ample consumables, powerful weapons, armor, and more to add a little more security to your next journey .
If you want to buy Rift Platinum now, please click https://www.nwgold.com/rift/rift-platinum
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce FX 5900, ATI/AMD Radeon X300, Intel GMA X4500 or better.
- DirectX®: 9.0c, June 2010 update
- Hard Drive: 15.0 GB available
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 compliant card
- Other: Broadband internet connection (DSL, cable modem or other high speed connection)